Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 16, 2007

Could be early labor...

I could be in early labor, in fact I probably am, but I don't have ANY idea how long it will be... I had such a LONG (50 hour) labor with my son (even though it was induced) so we're just hanging out at home today and I kept my husband home from work. Depending on how things go, I may or may not get a chance to update this again if we need to leave for the hospital later - in any case I will post again if I'm still here or maybe my next post will be a birth announcement! :)

More to come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi My Liz!

I've been checking your blog for baby updates, I figure you might be getting sick of people calling for news!

I'm so glad your Dr. backed off! I hope you can relax now... Our bodies really are AMAZING, and know just what to do when the time is right! I'll be sending all my thoughts & prayers to you guys for all the best of everything!

Love & Hugs to all-a-y'all!

~Laura

Lisanne said...

Wishing you the best of luck! How exciting! :)