Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I love coffee

I had been caffiene free for a really long time... since before I was pregnant with Sophie because I was having such a hard time sleeping. Then I avoided it while pregnant, because along with the sleeping problems, I didn't want my blood pressure to go up - it never did, but I didn't want to make it worse either! But now, OH am I enjoying my coffee... Sophie is sleeping better but she still wakes me every few hours to nurse, and that's fine... but I often cannot get the two of them to nap at the same time. If I can, I usually get frustrated because Sophie is too restless or Will wakes up too early. A little caffiene has made me a better mother. I would rather drink it, than be mad at them both all day long. I seriously, feel like a new person. Who'da thunk it?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Coffee makes me a better person and a better mom, too. I recently discovered Tim Horton's coffee, which is so potent that it takes me by the shoulders, smacks me in the face, and shouts "GOOD MORNING!" at me. Long live the brew!