Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Strep throat and possible new blog location

It sucks! I got the "official" call from my doctor's office this afternoon. I'm really glad I went and filled the Rx yesterday, at least I got a head start on it. I am feeling a little better... it still hurts and if I do too much, I still feel it, but at least I got some sleep last night... all the nights before that, I woke up each time I had to swallow because it hurt so much!

I am experimenting with another blog location, at wordpress.com. The link to that blog is here - I have imported most of what I've got in this blog, and right now I'm just playing around with layout and trying to get a few features in it that I like with blogger. I'd hope you'll check it out and let me know what you think! If I switch over permanently, I will post about it here and probably send out an email too.

No comments: