Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 07, 2007

YouTube favorites

Talking cat
This cat is hysterical! Wait til you see what he was so pissed off about...

Twisted Sister - Christmas special
I never really got into this band, but the lead singer is so funny looking and they did a great job with this song!

Like the Numa Numa song? Here are a few!
Napoleon Dynamite
World of Warcraft
The Navy

Here is another favorite of mine - the Norwegian Army's rendition of "Kokomo" - (Kosovo)

I don't know why I like this one but it's a couple of Arab guys rapping about how much they like meat!

Enjoy these for now! Unfortunately, the video of the Russian belly dancer I thought was awesome is no longer up on You Tube. I'll have to search around for more of them sometime.

If you have your own YouTube favorites, please post the link in your comment! (Laura, you had a really funny Japanese potty training video!!)

No comments: