Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 01, 2006

Wrecking crew!!

Even though dinner turned out really good, my son destroyed my kitchen in the process! Then when I was finally done and exhausted, instead of running away from me like he'd been doing for the past couple of hours (outside and in) he decided he wasn't going to leave me alone!! I finally got him playing by himself so I could put my feet up for 15 min. I did not take pictures of the destroyed kitchen but maybe the next time I will.

My husband will probably find a spatula under his pillow and a sippy cup in his underwear drawer!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liz, what is FinnGarian. Finnish and Hungarian?
Give Will a kiss for me. Nice blog. I will check once in a while. A few people I know have them and I don't participate.
Cindy

Liz said...

Yes, I'm half Finnish and half Hungarian. I'll give Will's snotty nose a kiss for you Cindy! Thanks for stopping by! --Liz